Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAdIs for HR Appraisal Document Additional Header Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use trx PHAP_PREPARE to create Appraisal doucments Using Organization Units. I have the following requirement,

1. add new selection parameters on the screen (Personnel Area, Additional Appraiser),

2. create document based on the Personnel Area entered,

3. populated the Additional Appraiser as the Further Participant on the Header Data Section.

My questions are which BAdIs I can use to fulfill my requirement and how can I do it??

Q1. Can I use BAdi HRHAP00_ADD_HEADER to capture and pass the additonal data to the documents.

Q2. Can I use BAdI HRHAP00_DOC_DEF_DO Default Further Participants to populate the data on the screen.

Q3. How about BAdi Free Enhancement, what can I use it for and how can I use it?

Does anybody has good link or detail documentation of how to implement the Appraisal BAdIs?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sept 12. A day later

I haven't get any reply yet. Someone out there must have done something similar.

Kindly give me some suggestion where should I start looking.

According to the HCM book, I can use "Prepare Appraisal Docs with Restricted Templates" to prepare appraisals based on more than just organization unit.

The program is using LDB PCH, unlike PNP which can select different report category to default selection screen parameters.

I can add personnel area on it, but I don't how to ask the program to get objec with this personnel area.

Can someone give a SAP program that uses LDB PCH with additional selection options?

Many thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

Hi Karen,

did you find the solution? Will you share it?

Thanks,

Igor.