cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to print report to tray 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Xerox Phaser 4510 DT to print checks and W2. When I try to print to tray 3 using PrintOptions.PaperSource the report always print to tray 1. I have to be able to dynamically set the printer and tray from my ASP.NET application at run time so manually configuring a different printer for each tray is not an option. I am using Crystal Reports XI Release 2 with Visual Studios 2005. I am able to print to tray 1 and 2 without any problems using the same code. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ha

oReport = new CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument();

oReport.Load(sFilePathW2);

oReport.PrintOptions.PaperOrientation = CrystalDecisions.Shared.PaperOrientation.DefaultPaperOrientation;

oReport.PrintOptions.PaperSize = CrystalDecisions.Shared.PaperSize.PaperLetter;

oReport.PrintOptions.PaperSource = CrystalDecisions.Shared.PaperSource.Lower;

oReport.Database.Tables[0].SetDataSource(ds.Tables[0]);

oReport.PrintOptions.PrinterName = sparmPrinterName;

oReport.PrintToPrinter(1, false, 0, 0);

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am experiencing a similar problem. I have two reports I need to print. The first must come from tray 1 and the second from tray 2. However, if my default printer is not capable of having more than one tray even though I set the printer name of the reportDocument object to a multi-tray printer and the papersource is set properly for the given report all reports print from the same try. I am using CR 9 and C# with Visual Studio 2005. Does anyone know of a way to dynamically specify the printer and tray that will stop the default printer from interfering with the report I am trying to print?