cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am working as XI consultant(worked on XI and ABAP).I recently changed my company.Work is yet to begin it will take atleast a month.So i want to utilize this time by learning another module.

In your opinion which is module is best to learn.Please give me our valuable suggesions.

Regards,

Vikram Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want others to make decisions for you? Aren't you brave/confident enough to take your own decisions?

Whats the guarentee that the advises you get here are perfect for you? What if they dont work out? Are you going to sue the people who gave you the wrong advise?

Analyze what you have done so far in life. Have a plan as to what you want to be 5 years down the line and work towards it. READ about the different SAP Modules and make a decision on your.

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

They are some people who might have been in the same situation earlier.So i want to take suggestions from them.

Before starting to do a new thing its always good to take suggestions from experienced.Its a very good idea.

I still ask experienced members to give me suggestions.

I request you to not to deviate thread topic.

Regards,

Vikram Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

As you have knowledge on ABAP & XI, you can go for MDM learning which is beneficial along with XI. Also you can check the BI track which is a well established module in market now and having very good future prospective.

Request you before selecting these, first go through the basic concepts of it to make sure either it suits you or not.

Regards,

Subhash

Answers (0)