cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier collaboration with contract management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

is there any functionality available in SRM to allow collaboration with suppliers for the contract management functionality within SRM?

I thinking of any possible integration via SUS?

Cheers

Chris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

What kind of collaboration do you need? It is approval or contract document sharing or others ? SUS is designed for Order collaboration but you will have more option if you use Supplier Portal with NetWeaver Portal.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

What product are you referring to by the Supplier Portal?

What I am after is something similar to the sourcing process in SRM whereby suppliers can view the contract during the creation process.

I know in CLM this is possible but not sure if there are any options in either SRM 5.0 or SRM 7.0?

Cheers

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

in SRM 6.0 a scenario "Legal contract Authoring" was planned, which use Duet, the MS Office integration into SAP. I guess this scenario meets your requirements, but I do not know if it is planned for SRM 7.0, too.

Best regards,

Karsten

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karsten,

thanks for the response, I'm not sure whether the legal contract authoring is part of SRM 7.0. I think it may have been replaced by CLM which is part of E-Sourcing.

Does anyone know for definate?

Cheers

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Based on Sourcing & Procurement Excellence session at Irvine last week, legal contract authoring is not a part of SRM 7.0. It will be in CLM.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

given that the legal contract solution is part of CLM and not SRM my question is -

Is supplier collaboration possible with SRM contract management? by this I mean is there are means of sharing documentation with a supplier during contract negotiation either via the SUS portal or in a similar way to the bidding engine?

Regards

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

Use of cFolders can be one of the option, which version you are working on.

SRM supports integration with SAP Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) cFolders 2.0 or higher. Once SAP PLM cFolders has been installed, purchasers can create a folder there to store information and share it with potential suppliers.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm2007/helpdata/en/74/344c430fab4d0bbc30996d56cc293a/frameset.htm

Hope this might be helpful.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

we currently use SRM 4.0 but if the fucntionality is only available in another version then that is something we'd consider. Does the PLM integration allow sharing of documentation from the SRM contract record itself?

Cheers

Chris

Answers (0)