cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can we change the color of the image for product display for different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can we change the color of the image for product display for different colors, to be displayed on site.

jeff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me confirm if I have understood your problem correctly.

You have 3 Shirts in three colours - Red, Blue and Green on your webshop and you want the colours of the shirt to change dynamically when you perform a certain action.

Is it correct?

If it is, then this would be possible using a Javascript which can be obtained at a different forum. As far as SAP CRM Web shop supporting it, it is possible, provided you have met the pre-requisites.

What the pre-requisites are, will depend on the nature of your exact requirement.

Thansk & Regards,

Nelson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nelson, thanks for your input,

You are correct "You have 3 Shirts in three colours - Red, Blue and Green on your webshop and you want the colours of the shirt to change dynamically when you perform a certain action"

I want to acheive this in ISA, how can i do it?

I have 3 subheading in my online site:

one is based upon colors

one is based upon price

one is based uon accesories

how can we achieve tis through ISA CRM

Thanks,

Jef

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi priya,

The requirement that you have stated is not a standard feature in ISA CRM. In order to do the same, you will need to modify the standard ISA code in Java. A common path for the solution would be as follows:

1. Colours

a. Maintain a text type for Color under the object - PCAT_ITM in Customizing.

b. Modify the standard search of ISA to search within your new text type as well. (In standard it only searches in Description.

c. Maintain all shirts colour data in the new type created in step a.

d. Your requirement will be done!

2. Price

a. Use list prices for your shop and assign the appropriate condition type, acces in your catalog.

b. Modify the standard search of ISA to search on the list prices as well.

c. This too will be done!

3. Accessories - This is very tricky, and will require some exploration. However, here's my opinion,

a. Search for the standard function module, which will return the accessories when provided the product as an input.

b. Modify this function module according to your requirement and ensure that it can be accessed remotely.

c. Modify the JSP as in steps 1b and 2b above to call this new remote-enabled function module.

d. Now you're done!!

The ISA modification part is not so simple, you need a really good guy like "Sateesh Chandra" who'll be able to handle your requirements. This is all I could manage, hope it is some help to you!

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nelson,

where to find this this object PCAT_ITM in customizing , can you please give the path for it.

the steps given by you are enough to achieve the color change or any changes in coding for jsp files has to be done addition to the steps.

thanks and regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nelson,

Thanks for your output. sorry for late reply which is due to tight schedule.

nelson_raj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrashekar,

The PCAT_ITM Object is the Product Catalog Item object that can be found at the following link:

IMG->CRM->Basic Functions->Text management->Define Text types

Unfortunately, all steps I have mentioned are to be accompanied by corresponding modifications in the jsp.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson.