Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Modifying SSIS Package and Dynamic Script

Hi all,

I created a new SSIS Package in BPC 5.1 and copied dynamic script code from DTS package from Outlooksoft 4.2.

I copied Dynamic Script code to the Data Manager Dynamic Script by clicking it on Advanced stab from Data Manger Package view & Dynamic Script Editor by using Modify Package in BPC 5.1

I changed code according to SSIS format and clicked on OK and Saved it. But after i come back to add few more dynamic script code to the already saved one, i am not able to see the code which i saved.

I would like to know, Is it problem with BPC 5.1 dynamic script or i am doing some thing worng here. Please let me know, how to see already saved dynamic script code and make changes to it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Reddy Sai.

Edited by: Reddy Sai Dhiraj Sairam on Sep 11, 2008 5:48 PM

replied

Hi Reddy Sai,

Yes, there is problem in saving dynamic script code in data manager modify dynamic script editor. Please follow the following steps to over come your problem.

Steps:

-->Go to BI development studio

-->Create a MODIFYSCRIPT variable of data type string

-->code all your dynamic script coding in Value in following format

'DEBUG(ON)<BR>PROMPT(XXXXXX, %XXXXXXXX%, "XXXXXXXXXX") less than symbol BR greater than symbol GLOBAL(XXXXX,%XXXXX%)

less than symbol BR greater than symbol

--> Save the variable

-->Go to bpc data manager

-->Modify your SSIS Package

You should able to see your dynamic script code. You can make changes to your dynamic script code as per your requirement.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

-Sreekanth.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question