cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rules for the "chek double invoice"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I wonder if in the customizing of SAP I'm allowed to set the rules for the "chek double invoice" that I find in the tab 'Payment data' of FK01.

Thanks

Gandalf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me explain how the check for duplicate invoices work in FI:

In FI,when checking for duplicated invoices,the system compares the following :Vendor, currency, company code, gross amount of the invoice, reference document number and Invoice document date.

Note 305201 clarifies this in a more detail, which I have attached for your reference.

The following fields must be identical for Duplicate invoice check

Company code (BUKRS)

Vendor number (LIFNR)

Currency (WAERS)

Reference number (XBLNR)

Amount in document currency (WRBTR)

Document date (BLDAT)

If the document is having any one of the above filed different then the system does not consider it as a duplicate invoice. and also It will check duplicate invoice check in vendor master data and in posting key is there check box selected for sales related

The setting you making in OMRDC i.e Materials management->Logistics Invoice Verification-Incoming Invoice ->Set Check for Duplicate Invoices is only valid for MM and not FI invoices posted via FB60/FB65.

You should check the F1 help on field "Chk double inv." (LFB1-REPRF) in the relevant vendor master record (transaction FK03).

Please also check, that message F5 117 has been set correctly in the IMG using this path:

Financial Accounting -> Financial Accounting Global Settings ->Document -> Default Values for Document Processing -> Change Message Control for Document Control For Document Processing

Finally & mainly, go to the relevant posting key is defined as sales related in transaction OB41. You have to flag this field if the duplicate invoice check should work.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OMRDC is one transaction that I can think of, to set those rules.