cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Compliance Calibrator Mitigation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working to mitigate my first role and things aren't going well. Audit wants to mitigate a risk based on the individual risk and not a "blanket" risk. I have searched Compliance Calibrator and I don't see how I can do it.

For ex.

Risk Description Level Mitigation ID

F0120AN01 : Maintain asset and capitalize or add costs to master record Medium PL-6

F0120AO01 : Maintain asset and capitalize or add costs to master record Medium DELC-5

F0120AP01 : Maintain asset and capitalize or add costs to master record Medium DELC-5

F0120AS01 : Maintain asset and capitalize or add costs to master record Medium PL-6

Instead of just doing F012* for mitigation ID PL06 or DELC-5.

I have looked around the Mitigation tab of CC and can not find a way to do this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't believe you can do that, you have to do the whole RiskID. You will probably need to create another risk/s to move those other risks into. A function should contain a similar set of transactions so you may want to mitigate that risk. Take a harder look at everything in there.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no way you can do that for each risk under one risk id, you have to mitigate the riks id (P001) to mitigate all the risks under it.

Thanks,

Tavi