cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Order from MRP List and Stock Requirements List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I am not able to delete an order from the MRP List and Stock Requirements Lists.

The MD04 screen shot is as follows:

[http://i38.tinypic.com/24vs10x.jpg]

There is no order number. This order has a Requirement Type "050 = Warehouse Consumption", Allocation Indicator "1 - Consume planning with Assembly"

When ever I click on the edit or display button on the MRP List or the stock requirement list, I get the error: "Selected function cannot be used for the element".

Please help me with this issue.

Sincerely,

Ketan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per the screen shot it seems the requirement is from a Sales Order . If you cancel the sales order in the next MRP run it wont show

You can chek that in MD04 by selcting the MRP element and clicking the pegged tab. It will show the requirement origin for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindranath,

I cannot find the pegged tab.

Sincerely,

Ketan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check to see for that particular material fi the availability check is set to collective/ Individual requirements and then re- run MRP to see if the order shows up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ketan,

I have already replied the below answer to your other post in PP forum.

Check the Availabilty check field in MRP3 tab and whether its set to daily requirements.

If it is set to individual requirements check when it was changed. I beleve that these orders cannot be deleted from MRP or MD04 list.

- Sandeep Sarkar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please help me with this issue.

Ketan