Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

OMWN Account Assignment

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to discover how the Movement Type is realated to the Transaction Key in OMWN transaction code.

I need a few clarifications in that regard. I find the following combinations in the OMWN transaction:-

Say for example,

Movement Type: 101

Special Stock Indicator:Q

Value Update:Blank

Qnty Update:Blank

Movement Indicator: B

Consumption Posting:P

Valuation String: WE06

Transaction/event key: KBS

Similarly, there are several combinations in OMWN.

I can understand that, from the MM document ( for eg, MIGO Mvt Type = 101), you can get the movement type, but what I need to understand is from where in the transaction does the system get the other fileds in the combination like:

Movement Indicator: B

I would be really grateful, if anyone helps me in understanding, how the system creates the combination, from what level does the system pick the above fields.

Regards,

Debojit Dey

replied

Hi,

When you create any PO with Account Assignment Category "Q" then it picks up following data from the Assignment Category "Q" only during GR in MIGO.

Movement Indicator: B (This is Purchase Order, it is determined by System when you do GR w.r.t. PO, if you do GR w.r.t. Production Order then it will take F, it is define in SAP Standard Program)

To check the attributes of Assignment Category "Q", go to OME9, here you can check following in detail screen;

Consumption posting P

Special Stock Q Project stock

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question