Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Selection in Shopping Cart

former_member633158
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We are having nearly 20 company codes with in SAP and 5 company codes are using EBP.

At the moment, all vendors designated for EBP are available when creating a shopping cart.

Problem: User doesn't knows by looking at the vendor whether that vendor has been extended to their company code or not.

What we need: We are looking something like where we can search the vendor for a company code etc., in the vendor search while creating the shopping cart.

Is this something possible?

I am on the business side of the EBP not a techy of EBP.

--erpMAN-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you solve this issue. I have the same requirement from my business. They want to narrow down the vendor search help by company code. The purchasing organization option will not help as we only have 1 purchasing organization set up for the entire organization even though we have hundreds of company codes.

Thanks,

Jeff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeff,

Can you please let me know if you have got the solution as i too have the same requirement. Appreciate if you can share any info regarding this issue.

thanks

deepu

former_member633158
Participant
0 Kudos

Answered

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you talking about Preferred Vendor F4 help ? Default filter is by Purchasing Org. ID.

I think it is better than filtering by company code.

Regards,

Masa

former_member633158
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Massa

I have tried using purchasing org id but it is giving me no list.

is there anything we need to configure/activate in order work this.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you get any supplier name if there is no filter value for Purchasing Org ID?

Please check Business Partner (supplier) in BBPMAININT transaction.

Business Partner (supplier) should have link to Purchasing Organization.

Regards,

Masa