cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document for Export Declaration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just want to know if we can create a customs declaration on the export side from shipping invoice or final billing invoice?

We use billing type as GTS Profarma Dlv as the billing type so is it a shipping invoice or final billing invoice?

If it is a final billing document then cant the gts system automatically create a declaration from the shipping invoice and vice versa?

I hope you will all please help me with this issue.

Thanks,

Shruthi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

though I'm not sure whether I undersoot you correctly, I try to give you an answer.

I think under final billing invoice you mean a normal invoice like the standard F2? If yes, in that case the shipping invoice is a proforma invoice. Thus you are using GTS with a proforma invoice which is correct and recommended. Nevertheless it would be possible to use an F2 for creating customs documents. This is just a question of customizing. But you should note that the creation of a proforma invoice in R/3 is much easier than creating an F2 and can even be repeated several times. It is also possible to include there data you won't need or would disturb you in an F2 and vica versa.

I hope I got you correctly.

Balazs

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Balazas....You got me right