cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong confirmation time using Cross Time Application Sheet (CAT2)

0 Kudos

Does anybody know how to reverse the confirmation process if we confirmed a wrong amount of hours without fixing it by t-code IW45 or IW47?

Suppose we have already transferred the data to target systems*u2026(it means team leader didnu2019t get the error either). T-codes CAT2 and CATS_APPR_LITE doesnu2019t have the functionality.

(*): means that all working time has been transferred and settled into HR system, PM and CO modules and the service entry-sheet has been created.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm assuming you've checked out the application help for transaction CAT2.

It states you should change the record to zero and save.

A couple of key paragraphs:

Cancelling Approved Records :

If you notice that some of your approved data contains errors, you can cancel the records with errors.

To ensure that you can still track cancelled records in future, the system does not delete them.

Instead it creates a cancellation document that contains the reference to and invalidates the original record.

If your profile settings determine that approved records may not be changed, you also cannot cancel them once they have been approved.

In this Implementation Guide (IMG) activity, you set up the data entry profiles for CATS classic . For general information on data entry profiles, see the IMG, under Cross-Application Components -> Time Sheet -> Time Recording -> Set Up Data Entry Profiles

There is a check box: No changes after approval that may be preventing you.

0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for answering!

First, yes I checked up the help information and I read about the cancellation document, but I couln'd get the part related to the transfer of this correction.

You mean that, by doing this, and transferring using CAT6,CAT9 and CATM I'll have the problem solved?

In conclusion: what I wanna do is to fix the error in the target systems once the info has been transferred without doing it manually.

Sebas

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's how I read it.

The key here was if you have that checkbox on in the profile for no changes. I think that will prevent this from working, but I'm unable to test.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

I forgot to reply this thread at it's time. I couldn't test what was propposed because I got transferred to another project. I'm gonna let this thread open for a future update.