cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items that are not relevant for goods movements cannot be packed

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am trying to create handling units for inbound delivery. But when i click on the pack button on my inbound delivery screen it is giving me the following warning message

Items that are not relevant for goods movements cannot be packed

But for the same article, when i try to create an outbound delivery & pack, i am able to create handling units..

Can anyone suggest a solution for this pls

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I think by changing the customising for "Confirmation control" this issue can be solved.

Check the "GR Relevant" & "GR Assignment" indicators in the confirmation sequence setting of the confirmation control you are using in PO. I hope this should solve your problem.

This SPRO setting can be accessed by Materials Management -

> Purchasing -

> Confirmations -

>Setup confirmation control. Here you select the confirmation control key you are using in your POs & test whether the confirmation sequence has "GR Relevant" & "GR Assignment" chek boxes ticked.

BRs

Ponnaiyan. G

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

renatopereira
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I am also facing this problem.

I tryed these suggested solutions but I still can´t pack my item in the inbound delivery.

Please, can you help me?

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your Material Batch Managed. If it is so, then assign a Batch to the line item and then try to pack.

Hope that helps

Thanks

Vinod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Did you able to fix this issue in inbound delivery? Please let me know the solution. I am also having the same issue..

The other solution provided in this thread also gives the same error..

Thanks,

Ratna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use packing station transaction HUPAST and select delivery from the dropdown list . Inside, enter inbound delivery number and in the field handling unit give packaging material number.

Mention the quantity u want to pack in HU and save the transaction.