SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Professional Certification for already certified Solution Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As we know now SAP introduced 3 level of certifications like Associate ,Professional and Master ..

so one quick question regarding this...

If someone has already certified as a Solution consultnat for instance in SAP netweaver BI 7.0 and want to attend Professional provided has relevant number of years of experince so then does he/she needs to write exam for whole or do we have any delta kind of thing as lot of cource content eg TBW10,20 etc were covered as part of solution consultant certification???

In short now as per new model do we have any delta exam for current solution consultant certified people or not ??

Thanks Regards,

BRK

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi brk,

welcome.

you have to cover those also. i think there will not be repettetions in the certifications levels. once the portion u completed in asoociate level will not repeat in proffesional level .but as a consultant you should acquire minimum proffesional certification.

i think there is no such current delta models.

pls confirm with sap people once.

thanks

karthk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding the Delta courses are applicable to the same level, suppose if you have given Associate level exams with ver 3.0 and now the version for upgraded to 7.0 then the delta certitification may be applicable however when the level itself is changed it would not be applicable.

Regards,

Subhash