cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPM not available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one ppm not visible in APO. The mtrl/location/resources are cifed and ppm object is selected. But in APO the ppm isn't visible.Any idea why?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in Recepie whether machine timings has been maintained for operations.

Regards,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In fact the base quantity was wrongly set to 1.

Thanks for the help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Few of the basic reasons for non formation of PPM are :

a) Filter criterion of IM throwing out the products as XO status, plant specific status,production version etc. Kindly check the filter conditions in IM and see if on executing the cfm1 for this product are you getting the PPM in IMOD.

b) Other reason refers to routing not throughout the production version. Kindly check the validity of routing.

c) BOM status needs to be active i,e 1

d) workcenter needs to be in active integration model. Kindly check in CFM5 transaction and see if workcenter exists in APO.

Moreover you can check all these things by making a seperate IMOd for the affected code only.

Hope these checks should suffice the requirements...

Warm regards

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check CFG1 log in R/3 and SLG1 log in APO for the time in which you ran IM for PPM.

Also check queues by SMQ1 and SMQ2 transaction in R/3 and APO.

Also check /SAPAPO/CQ in APO.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check what SLG1 in APO log indicates and share the log if you find something relevant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, thanks for the great help

It is silly to ask for more, but couldn't help-- which are objects/sub objects is relevent in this case.I tried a few like APO,CIF etc not with success.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in APO please get log from /SAPAPO/C3..you no need to enter any objects there..you should see by default just check for the error logs..similarly with CFG1 in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check

1. the BOMs and Production versions are valid in R/3.

2. The material has the procurement type "E" or "X"

3. check the queues in both R/3 and APO using /SAPAPO/CQ

4. CHECK THE IM for PPM is active and contains this PPM