Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-exit not getting triggered in VA32

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Iu2019ve a requirement and Iu2019m working on Change Scheduling Agreement u2018t-code VA32u2019. According to requirement I need to capture all header data and data in Sales, Item Overview, Item Detail and Ordering party tabs. Iu2019ve set the break points in almost all the user-exits but only one FM (EXIT_SAPLV45L_002) of exit u2018V45L0001u2019 is getting trigger. Even though other exits/FM has all the tables as import/export parameters which I need but they are not getting triggered. Can anybody please tell me which user-exit / BADI I should use to capture the required data?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can check the user exits of MV45AFZZ include.

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE routine.

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks a lot Vijay for you reply. Iu2019ve seen user exits of MV45AFZZ include and looks like USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE is the correct user exit. But I havenu2019t use Includes before can you or anybody else please tell me how to write code in include. I know how to search an include in a program but not sure how to add code in the user exit.

Thanks

0 Kudos

it is similar normal program, you go to se38 , give the include name MV45AFZZ. go to change mode, if it first time you/some one are editing the program then you have to supply the Access key to make the changes. once you get the access key use that go in change mode and add the code directly .

you will access all the data what ever you require.

former_member295881
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Vijay for you reply, 1 last problem I don't have access key. Is there any way to by pass it or no?

0 Kudos

no way you can bypass. Just ask your Basis , take the screen shot and send it to them , they will provide that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are working on ECC 6.0 you can use the implicit enhancements..

Thanks

Naren