cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDBILLDL output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we create all our sales invoices via batch jobs by executing program SDBILLDL for each sales organization. The output spools created include statistical reports as well as the Error Log. I can find

no way to only print the Error Log and eliminate the printing of the statistical reports (e.g. Number of Records passed, Group #/, Document #, etc.).

In the variant for SDBILLDL if the box for 'Issue Collective Processing Log' is checked, I receive three output spools, one for the Error Log, one with the Group # and document numbers created, and one with the Group # and number of errors and notes. If the box for 'Issue Collective Processing Log' is not checked, none of the three spools are created.

Is there a way to address the printing, or supression of printing, the these various output reports from SDBILLDL.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, it is not possible to suppress the creation of just one of the 3 reports. However, you can set up the background job output, so that the requests stay in spool. Then you should be able to print only the report you need and delete the rest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for confirming my assumption.