Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programas that are in D010SINF are then not in TADIR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, my question is that there are certain types of programs from D010SINF that are then not in TADIR, i am confused as all existing tables are in D010SINF, these programs are all of type J (pool interfaces), K (pool classes), S (pool subroutines), and have '=' in the name like for example:

ZCALC_MIN_DATE_DHL============FT

any clue why they do not exist in TADIR and also where can i found these programs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javier

These are system generated programs... for ex.. program generated through ABAP Query (T-Code SQ00)...Which are not part of TADIR repository...

Thanks

Amol Lohade

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javier

These are system generated programs... for ex.. program generated through ABAP Query (T-Code SQ00)...Which are not part of TADIR repository...

Thanks

Amol Lohade

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

D010SINF is a view on REPOSRC, the central repository of all source code objects. Not all of these objects are repository objects with an own package assignment though, as they are listed in TADIR.

For example public and private sections of classes do not have their own entry in TADIR, as they are included in the class they belong to (TADIR entry "R3TR CLAS ...").

Thomas