Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem while copying layout set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone please solve my probelm.

I have two clents Ct3(330) and Ct2(330).

in CT3(330) one layoutset is there called "Z_MEDRUCK_11120" is tehre inEnglish, German and Polish laguages.

But in CT3(330) "Z_MEDRUCK_11120" only having English, German languages but polish language related layoutset is not there.

My problem is i wanted to copy Z_MEDRUCK_11120 polish layout from ct3(330) to ct2(330). is there any procedure to copy the layoutset in cross client.

Regards,

Koti Reddy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we want to copy from the different client that facility is there but your issue is systems are diffrent clients are same.If it is the case we dont have any method to copy the layoutsets.

Only way is we have to create the new layout for the polish and copy window by window.

Regards,

Sunil

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Koti

Try following:

T-Code SE71

Menu Path - Utilities -> Copy From Client

Thanks

Amol Lohade

0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

I already tried with that the problem is both the clients are same but system s are diffrent.

client : 330

Systems : ct2(330) and ct3(330).

Regards,

Koti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If we want to copy from the different client that facility is there but your issue is systems are diffrent clients are same.If it is the case we dont have any method to copy the layoutsets.

Only way is we have to create the new layout for the polish and copy window by window.

Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I agreed with you, but this is very complex layout with almost 23 windows. copying one by one window is very difficult and takes more time. Is there any other way to solve this problem..

Thanks,

Koti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This layout (Polish) is available in Quality sytem but not there in development. is there any way to retieve the layout from Quality to Development.

Thanks,

Koti.

0 Kudos

Hi Koti garu ,,

you saying that system diffrent ....do you mean Servers diffrent right .... try to transport that script from one system to another system throught se09.

and in your requriment need in polish lang. also mean you have to ask to Functional people and TL to add new lang. in system..

.... If script is in $tmp (local object ),, go and change in RSWBO052 -Program and add package to that script.

From ,,

B.Madhu sudhan reddy .

Abap - cons..(Mumbai)