Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trobleshooting Analysis Atuh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can anyone help me troubleshoot my BI security issue? Iu2019m getting this (EYE 007) error and couldnu2019t find out, what is the issue. I have been running Trace (RSECADMIN) and looking at this error and no clue how to resolve it. Following are the error message I got from trace:

Main Check:

Subselection (Technical SUBNR) 1

Supplementation of Selection for Aggregated Characteristics

No Check for Aggregation Authorization Required

All Authorizations Tested

Message EYE007: You do not have sufficient authorization

No Sufficient Authorization for This Subselection (SUBNR)

Following CHANMIDs Are Affected:

1891 ( ZZTERR_ID )

The zzterr_id is the Infoobject that I used to create analysis auth based on u201Ccustom exit variableu201D that I have received from Developer, and include in my analysis auth :

Pleaseu2026Please anyone help

It would be really appreciated

Thank you so much in advance

Faisal

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Faisal,

>

> Pleaseu2026Please anyone help

>

Perhaps if you follow-up on all your supposedly unresolved questions then it would give a better impression and help you.

There are no rules against any specific choise of name for your SDN user ID and "Network Secure" is actually quite funny... But I think that "Batman" is even funnier...... so consider changing your ID name if you think that might help as well.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I would do that later, but if you answer my question that would really help instead of critizing about user ID

Faisal

0 Kudos

Hi Network Secure,

Believe me or not: I was not criticizing your ID, I was trying to help you get an answer.

> but if you answer my question that would really help

As you have now cross-posted this question to other forums as well - which is formally against [the rules|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] - lets see what answers you get there... before the other moderators lock them as well.

Cheers,

Julius