Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice block due to tolerance limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created a PO for 600 DKK.

I have created an invoice for 610 DKK and want to do the invoice verification in MIRO.

The invoice gets blocked.

Which tolerance limit is causing this?

I have specified tolerance limits in transaction OMR6:

1) PP (price variance): + 5% - 5% +15 DKK - 15 DKK

2) KW (Var. from condition): +2% -2/ - -

My 10 DKK difference between the PO & invoice lies between these tolerances.

Are there any other tolerances to be fixed?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Kind regards,

Linda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stochastically blocked meaning that the invoice was blocked due to a payment block set at random in the document header. For each company code, we can define the degree of probability that an invoice will be stochastically blocked. In IMG setting, We mention Threshold value and the Percentage probability for our Company code.

The degree of probability depends on the invoice value. If our Invoice value is the same or larger than the threshold value, the degree of probability is the same as the percentage probability maitained. If the invoice value is smaller, the degree of probability is calculated in proportion to the threshold value.

Example

Threshold value: 3000 percentage: 60

Invoice value Degree of probability of a block

3000 60 %

5000 60 %

1500 30 % (= 60 * 1500/3000)

100 2 % (= 60 * 100/3000)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

as u r tol limit is valid try this

before saving in miro go to payment tab here payment block field select free for payment and save

regards

kunal

award if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since u set the tolerance limit under price variance the system is saying blocked for payment , if u donot want this remove the tolerance limit.

Pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Blocking of Invoice could be :

- Due to Variences

- Manual Payment block

- Stochastically block

First, please go to the transaction MRBR and check for your Invoice document comes under which category. Then, you can take the related corrective action for the same.

Regards,

Narayana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I have set a value in OMR6 - AP.

What exactly is the stochastic block?

Kind regards,

Linda

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> What exactly is the stochastic block?

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/mm/what-is-stochastic-block.htm

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in tolerance limits you selected % radio button or value radio button.

You can find the blocking reason by displaying the Invoice doucment(you can find in blocking reason). The same you can see in MRBR transaction also.

stochastic block means blocking of invoice without any valid reason. For example company like to block the 50% of invoice without valid reason then they will go for stochastic block option.

Once you select this option you posted 100 Invoices, 50 invoices will be blocked without any reason. And every invoice have 50 50% chances to post or block the invoices.

Hope its clear

reg

Durga

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OMR6 check if you have maintained any tolerance key AP.

AP: Amount in item for Order reference

In IMG > MM > LIV > INVOICE BLOCK

check Item amount check & Stochastic block, if any thing is checked or setup already