cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict with MIC and Class Characs setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i´m trying to create an outgoing certificate, i am getting the error below:

In batch XXXXXXX Material 200-111-117 Plant 0025 the specification data for characteristic 0130 from certificate profile GUSTAVO004 Certificate type E21 Version 000001 was not found (master record: Plant 0025 Master inspection characteristic ZREVEL).

Does somebody know what it means?

I have created the certificate profile with the same MICs of the inspection lot, and i have already also created the assignments of the material to my cert profile.

Thanks in advance,

Gustavo Carvalheira

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Check your in the side the profile GUSTAVO004 under Master Inspection characteristics, Whether the Missing MIC ZREVEL (is there or not) if it is not there maintain the MIC.

And also check the 0130 MIC in your inspection plan for the Mat: 200-111-117, Plant: 0025. Whether the MIC as ZREVEL or not.

Let me know your feed back for further query.

Regards,

S.Babusingh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babusingh,

thank you for your answer, but i have checked out all of these configurations, and everything is ok.

And, it is still not working.

Thanks,

Gustavo Carvalheira

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep lookig for a disconnect. These error messages are usually right on the money.

The error message says version one of the profile. Is it possible you are looking at a version 2 or 3?

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the "spec origins" selection in the cert profile and make sure it is set to inspection lot and not batch.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for the answer, but my problem have not been solved yet.

See my following setup of the certificate profile:

Category: Master Inspection Characteristic

Result Origin: Inspection Result

Short Text Origin: Master Inspection Characteristic

Insp. Spec. Origin: Insp. Specifications

Thanks in advance,

Gustavo Carvalheira