cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3KEH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Should the following accounts be maintained on 3KEH settings for PCA?

1. Clearing Accounts i.e GR/IR Account, Cenvat Clearing Account,

2.Accumulated Depreciation Accounts (Asset Accounts are not maintained due to 1KEI)

3. Bank Accounts

Thanks in advance . . . .

Regards,

Ravi Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi

Actually 3KEH used for capturing the additional balance sheet accounts to capture the information at particular profit center level.

But customer and vendor are using across the company codes and for different profit centers.

The concerned profit centers automatically picks up the data basing on offseting line item which will be done through 1kek .

You can maintaint the Bank accounts not accumulated depreciation accounts. Because assets will be assigned to cost center basing on this depreciation and transactions will be posted to the cost center and then seemlessly data transfers to the concerned profit center.

I hope I understand you querry else let me know .

Regards

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your time and guidance . . .

I got sufficient inputs for my question . . .

Once again thaking you . .

Ravi Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes all these accounts should be entered in 3KEH because otherwise these GL Accounts will be posted to a dummy profit center. Furthermore, once you define a default profit center to these GL Accounts, you can define further rules to derive different profit centers based on company code or any other criterion.

Regards

Sharabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi-Kumar,

One point regarding 3KEH assignment is that you MUST NOT enter reconciliation accounts and adjustment accounts of receivebales and payables in 3KEH. Otherwise tranasaction 1KEK does not transfer any values for these accounts.

Rgds

Nadini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you post the adjustment document for receivable and payables(from one receivable/payable to another receivable/payable) use one control account (GL).Without control account it will showing in Dummy Profit Center.