Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Data

former_member207754
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Someone knows a report/table that list all expense of the "credit card data (file)" per "Personnel Nº".

For e.g.:

I imported the file (Settlement run with number 121) in the PRCC and now I want to list all the expenses of the employee 0001 in the 121, independent of being assigned to a trip or not.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thiago,

You can use the report RPRCCC_DISPLAY_RECEIPTS or the transaction PRCCD. The cluster table for your Credit Card data are stored in the transaction PRTC.

Best Regards,

Raynard

former_member207754
Participant
0 Kudos

This transaction I know...

Can I select the data only in the clusters?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thiago,

Yes, only the cluster TC has all the information for your Credit Card Data.

Regards,

Raynard

former_member207754
Participant
0 Kudos

The problem is that the transaction shows only the last accounting number of personnel number...

I want to see this number by expense because i need to list all of expenses of a employee in the acc number.

Can I get it directly in the cluster table ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thiago,

No its not possible to have that in the cluster TC report.

In PRCCD you can do the following:

In the Select Accounting Run area, you select the accounting runs for which you want to see the credit card data (for an overview of the imported credit card accounting runs, use transaction PTRA). You can choose from a range of selection criteria including the credit card company, accounting run number, and accounting date.

In the Special Layout Settings allow you to start the report using a special layout for the results list. In the results list, you can make settings such as which columns are displayed, the sort criteria, subtotals, and so on, and save the settings as a layout.

Credit card information is not saved on the database as a transparent table (which would allow you to access individual data records). Instead, it is stored in a cluster for each personnel number (cluster TC for table PCL1, display with transaction PTRC). This means that the correct selection of accounting runs and personnel numbers required to read the complete cluster with the credit card information will be accessed for each employee, and used to decide whether the data will be displayed or not.

Consequently, selecting a large number of personnel numbers will result in long run times. You should therefore define your selection criteria for the accounting runs and the personnel number as restrictively as possible.

Example: If you enter a single travel expense type as the only selection criterion, the clusters for all employees with credit card information will be imported.

Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

want to know if anyone are well aware of the corporate cards process in UK region i have few questions:

How do we upload the file from HSBC and whats the formatt required to do that?

How do we differentiate between the travel expenses and credit card expenses in travel management?

IF travel expenses are being posted through payroll is there any way where we can do credit card posting through FI?

Can i have the screen shots and steps in doing the same.

Regards

Asha

Answers (0)