cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scripts in Auto Payment Programme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running Auto Payment Programme F110 for Vendors and we are outsourcing the cheques to a Bank so when I am executing the Payment Run and select the Printout a spool is being generated which shows a format of Cheque wherein our Document No Date Bill No Bill Detail and Gross Amount are generated in the spool.Now I want to make some amendmends in the spool so i have to make the changes in the script.

In Printout Data Medium I am using Programme RFFOUS_C.

Can somone please advice how do i understand which script is being used by the APP for printing.

I checked in FBZP in the Paying Co Code Details the script but its different.Can someone please advice the Script which might be used in my config for Printing

An early feedback shall be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you will find script(form) details in in FBZP in the Paying Co Code Details.

please note while editing(SE71) the form details you must enter the correct language. for ex: the same form name will have diffrent code with diffrent language.

Name of the Form for the Payment Advice

Name of the SAPscript form used to create a payment advice note in this company code, provided that the note to payee of the payment is not

transmitted by other means (via the bank as payment information, or electronically via the IDoc, for example). The form has to be adjusted for the payment medium programs. It therefore requires a fixed

structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Script I checked was used from Payment Methods in Co Codes.

Can you please advice how do i get to know what is the format used by Payment Summary(In The Spool) is it editable and can i add some field to it as well.

Thanks

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

please sit with ABAP Consultant and do modification as per your requirement(your ABAPer will do it for you).

and assing that form.

please let me know if you have further queries.

Answers (0)