cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a field in Address tab in BP/FPP1/FPP2/FPP3 tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please Help me in adding a field in Address tab in BP/FPP1/FPP2/FPP3 tcode, Please let me know whether any BADI is available for this,

I have tried using EEWB tcode, but i could not add the field, Please help me in this.

thanks,

RT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add field by using EEWB.

EEW.Business Object :: BUPA.

Extension Type :: ADD_NEW_FIELDS

Run the wizard completely and activate it.

After this go to Area Manu Code :: BUPT(t-code).

Expand the Menus :: SAP MENU->BUSINESS PARTNER->CONTROL->SCREEN LAYOUT->FIELDS,VIEWS,SECTIONS,SCREENS.

Select the view after this,add this view in the required section.

After that run the BUSP t-code select the Application object as "BUPA" and check the radio button All screens.

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have created the field in customer tab in BP tcode.Could you pls tell me how to update the table if we enter the value in this field.

Ex. i have taken ADR2 table and Zinvtelflag field created on the screen of BP tcode. I want to update the table ADR2 if we enter the flag value in BP tcode. Where i will write the logic for that.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajhans,

After you have executed the EEWB wizzard, it implements a BAdI. Go to the screen which has been created as a part of EEWB. Comment out the chain ... endchain statement and try saving the data.

Hope this works out.

Thank you,

Binno Don Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

How you added the Zfields in BP t-code?

If you are added the fields through EEWB :: Wizard will be take care of your updating in the database.

If you are created through Business data Tool-set(BDT) : You have to create some Function modules and attach them in the Events using T-code :: BUS7

Example: Select the events DSAVC or DSAVE and click the events you can configure you are own function modules to update the flag in your BP t-code.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva, do you tried do this?

How can add field, for example, into Address tab between "Street" and "Postal code" fields, if even this fields no display in Screen Painter for subscreen for BUA110 view? (Display only ADDRESS subscreen area!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can add field in this Address tab ---Street Address section.

By using BDT or EEWB .

If u no need to dispaly the fields then Hide that field by using BUSJ transaction.

Example:

Create a field group and add fields.

Create a view add field group

Create a section add view

Create a Screen add section

It will show the fields in the respective section.

Please check with BUPT area menu t-code then you will know the field group,fields,section,screen and View.

Regards,

Shiva Kumar