cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment "K" on an automatically PO created via a Goods Movement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm doing a goods receipt via the IDOC MBGMCR that is automatically creating a PO. Is there a way to make the item on that PO using the account assignement "K" (Cost Center) ?

In the BAPI for the goods movement, they are calling the function module "ME_CREATE_PO_ITEM" to create/prepare the item. In that called, they defaulted the account assignement to space!!! I don't know how I can overwrite it. Is it possible via configuration ??

Many thanks,

Stéphane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We finally solved our problem by changing to a normal GR movement type and by creating (via ABAP) the PO before the reception (this PO created is using account assignment "K")

Stéphane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer but I know what is account assignment...what I want is the default account assignment being "K" in that case.

(case being a goods receipt with movement type 161 that automatically create a PO...the goods that are received are transport charge...so no inventory!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Did you find an answer to your query, i have the same question i want to default the account assignment 'K' for each item for a particular stock transport order.

I'm wondering if it can be configured or do i need to have ABAP do it.

your reply is greatly appreciated,

Thanks,

Michelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

*Account Assignment:* Specification of the objects (e.g. cost center, sales order, project) that are charged in the case of a purchase order for a material that is intended for direct usage or consumption.

Regards,

senthil