cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block material only for STO delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it possible to block a material ONLY for delivery from Stock Transfer orders (STO) & NOT for regular sales order delivery?

-Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to mm17, click on sales data material i.e mvke then execute, give sales org & distribution channel & again execute then selct one column goto edit select block.

This may be useful chk

Pandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pankaj

i could not block the material at sales org/dc level. however i hv managed to block only for procurement/sto & not for delivery thru sum other way.

thanks anyway.

-dinesh

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Mark Material for Deletion Flag for Sales Area of Stock Transport in MM06. And then try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

thanks for ur prompt reply.

yes that is to delete from the resp sales org. my query is to block it from STO delivery if that is possible.

anyhow since mm06 is a material level tcode how can we do this on a mass scale for several materials belonging to the same sales org?

-dinesh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MM06 is not on material level, it works for any level. It is just depending on the data you enter in the selection.

If oyu only enter material number, then the only option you have to to flag for dletion at material level.

If you enter as well a sales org then you can flag at sales org level and leave the material level unflagged.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is Possible

Regards,

senthil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi senthil

can you please suggest the possible options on a mass scale

-dinesh