cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VC Gurus,

I have recently been thinking about learning VC, and after my research i came across this, i was wondering when we are looking for SAP SD jobs and in that they mention experience in VC, do they mean that on SD side only or they mean by the person knowing everything in VC from SD, PP & MM side, here is the basic thing that i don't find it had to understand does that mean i know VC, or have to learn lot more to it.

1. Create a Material - KMAT type with Item category (002)

2. Create Characteristics in CT04 - Zbike, where in values mention the Color of the bile like Red, Blue etc

3. Create another characteristics in CT04 - ZPrice, where directly go the additional data tab and maintain the table SDCOM and field VKOND (ABAP Dictionary it will ask for)

4. Assign these two characteristics to a Class in CL01 - ZBikeclass ( Type 300) in characteristics tab page.

5. Then go to CU41 Configuration profile select the material and enter the description click on the class assignment ie assign Zbikclass.

6. Now go back to CT04 - enter Zbike -go to values- select Red- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Select Procedure enter in front 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Red' and save

7. Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

8. Now select Blue- go to extras - Other Dependencies - Editor - Select Procedure enter in front of 10 write - $self.ZPrice='Blue' and save

9. Now go back go to extras - Other Dependencies - assignments and assign relationship ( by default it will come just save)

10. Now go to VK11 - Enter VA00 (Condition)(For Std RVA001 Pricing Procedure) - enter variant Red and Blue give the rates accordingly and create the sales order

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear delip.

In my Experience.......once you involved VC,,,,,you should interact with all functional consultants.....and wot you posted in thread..its like basic concept.like create sales order billing ...but once you face the requirments...........then only you can say ...exp on VC

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Luckky,

I completely understand what you mean by interaction with other consultant, but was wondering about role that sd consultant play in VC, is that a lot more than above ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dilip

Even I know this much only but what I understand is, this is just the customising from sd point of view.

Actually VC is a vast topic and to get detail knowledge, we people have to understand PP's customization too, which I, myself trying to.

Hope you find it motivating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, but my question is , when they ask for sap sd with VC, does it mean only sd part or everthing