cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Headers and Footers

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created and implemented a Custom Layout. I would like to do two things with the Headers and Footers of this layout.

1) Footers: I would like to create a static footer that is always displayed in the f1 container iView that I created. I would rather the user not have the option to remove, clear or edit this container.

2) Headers: I would like to create a header template and give the users two choices to place in the h1 container iView that I created and three choices for the h2 container iView that I created. The headers would be templates with an image and some text - the user should be allowed to edit the text for their purpose. The user would have the option to remove or clear this container so they can use a different header if they wish.

If someone could point me in the right direction to do this type of customization I would appriciate it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK I created a custom page layout and hard-coded the footer into it so it looks great and I can force it's use. I have decided to go a whole different route with the headers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you post here your solution, please?Your solution is in jsp tecnology?

best regards