cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONFIRM QTY IN SCHEDULE LINE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

We have stock available in sale order.But in the item scdule line confirm qty showing zero.What problem?

Regards,

T.Murugu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

NOT YET GET CORRECT ANSWER

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugu

As per the message number, either some other delivery is created and saved for the same material against some other order or against the same order.

Check in VL21 whether any such delivery is created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

I checked in VL21 But delivery is not created.

Regards,

T.Muruganantham

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugu

Have you done availability check in sale order ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where i do the availablity check?

Regards,

T.Murugu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Murugu

Go to VA02, input the sale order and execute. From the main screen, go to schedule line tab. From your comments, I can tell you that you will see zero quantity in the tab "Confirmed Qty".

What you have to do is that from top menu bar, click on "Edit -- Item Availability" and again click on green tick so that the stock will be confirmed to sale order. You can do delivery now.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

Thanks for your consequent replies.I go to va02 and go to edit ->availablity check but the follwing messge appear

Availability check was carried out

Message no. V1122

Note:we are using sap 4.7 version

Regards,

T.Murugu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The message is due to, T-cd:OVZJ, Indicator E during the a batch input session, it is NOT allowed to process the availablity overview screen. Otherwise th system will stop the processing, when the batch input is executed. You can look in transaction OVZJ. The description for the availability checking rule will explain, what kind of confirmation the system will use during a batch input session.

Ramesh