cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable Context Menu Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the top right corner of the portal pages is are four items (History, Forward, Back and a Context Menu). The Context Menu has six options: Open in New Window, Refresh, Personalize, Details, Add to Browser Favorites, and Add to Portal Favorites.

When the user selects the Personalize option it is allowing them to add content and change the page layout, neither of which I want them to do. So how can I disable this Personalize option so they can't select it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

HuseyinBilgen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please open the Page within PCD and change the com.sap.portal.iview.ShowPersonalize option to false

under Tray options

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using the Light frame and has changed the com.sap.portal.iview.ShowPersonalize property value to false.

After that nothing happens.

The toolbar (Open in New Window, Refresh, Personalize, Details, Add to Browser Favorites, and Add to Portal Favorite) is still there.

May be there is a such property of a some other object?

How to workaround this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see what you mean - this solution doesn't work for wpc pages. However I found that by going to Content Administration and finding your default framework page (the standard one is at Portal Users->Standard Portal Users but you should delta link copy it to a new location before modifing). Anyway select the Toolbar iView and select Open (at the bottom) and the settings can be turned on/off via the appearance settings for the object.