cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment method T used in advance payment using f-48

Former Member
0 Kudos

is possible to use a pmnt method t while doing a advance payment f-48.

i.e is it possible to have pmnt method field while making advance using t.code f-48.

please send some responses

Edited by: ca sanjeev mehndiratta on Sep 12, 2008 9:06 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

over

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In Std SAP F-48 will allow only Cheque payment. For cash payment you can use FBCJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

we want that when ever we do advance payment or normal payments either through f-48 or f-53 we should use the payment method T.

we are not using APP also so inspite of doing each and every entry manually we want to use the payment method T.

Is it possible for us to have and use payment T.

We want that we issue a letter to the bank for the a number of payments for a specific vendor and then bank should do all those payment on the basis of the letter issued by our company.

how can we achive this.

what I did is that I made a pmnt request f-47 using pmnt T, then we made a advance payment using f-48 wrt to pmnt request. Then I made a final payment using f-53. In f-53 I used ctrl+f3 and changed line layout to see pmnt method. i did payment of line item for which payment method was T ( I used Pmnt mthd. while doing miro)

but end result is nothing as we wanted a result where we can see what all those payment that were made using pmnt method T.

how can we make pmnt method effective inspite of the fact we are not using APP.

please suggest something constructive

Edited by: ca sanjeev mehndiratta on Sep 15, 2008 12:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

as per my understanding, in f-48, we give the advance payment details to a particular PO reference / vendor .

Then at the time of MIRO the system gives a message that an advance payment is issued to the vendor.

Pandari