cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS ELEMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sd gurus,

What is mean WBS element,how it will reflect in sales oredr and why it should use in sales order?

please give me needful answer

thank and regards

kakarla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

WBS Element is a hierarchical model of the tasks to be performed in the project. It provides overview of the project & forms basis for the project organization & cordination. It shows work, time & money spent on the project. You can use it to plan dates & costs & aloocate budget. WBS can be displayed acc to Phase, Function & Object. Individual tasks required to carry out the project is called WBS element.

In service industries they will charge to the client based the services which are provided to them.

So in sales order we have to assign WBS element to recognise we got the PO from the client fro so and so Project.

based on the sales order invoice has to be created.

Regards,

Sumith

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i am satisfied wit youd answer but it will use in only service industrys or use in some ither indstries, what is the abbrivation of WBS, while creation of sales order with service material system does not allow to save the document it will show error means enter wbs element so why system asking like that where the settings maintain for WBS element?

Former Member
0 Kudos

please give me answer for above quistion

Answers (0)