cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information On SAP XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Netweaver 2004 system installed.

1) For deploying SAP XI, there is a need of installing of SAP XI stack for installation? Do they both coexist? Or SAP XI can exist as a independent entity?

2) I have a 3rd party RFID Middleware which needs to be integrated with two cases:

a) Venture Middleware integrated with SAP AII ( component of SAP Netweaver 2004s) integrated with SAP WMS and Red Prairie WMS at backend

b) Venture Middleware integrated with SAP WMS and Red Prairie WMS ( backend )

Hoow do i know Venture Middleware supports XI. (It supports AS2, FTP for data communication )?

How do i know that SAP WMS and Red Prairie WMS can be integrated with SAP AII using XI?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192295
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding XI is components of netweaver, i think need to enable or install options. Stack or Queue will create i thin at the time of installation or after installation basis will take care.

In RFC any application finally generate file or stored into some data base. Depending on input we can make integration with XI either FILE or JDBC adapter. Fist check with vendor whether have any component for integration or not so that we can work out easily.

First check with Venture Middleware software functions, so that we can make interface easily.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok

hemant_chahal
Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I have a Netweaver 2004 system installed.

>

> 1) For deploying SAP XI, there is a need of installing of SAP XI stack for installation? Do they both coexist? Or SAP XI can exist as a independent entity?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/61/6e8c42c398173be10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Hoow do i know Venture Middleware supports XI. (It supports AS2, FTP for data communication )?

Just check for the source message and target message coming from Venture Middleware and SAP WMS and Red Prairie WMS.

If its file you can use XI to play role of FTP and AS2 also.