cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to know for how many parts MRP has run -reg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in our scenario , we do correction of schedulesgiven by MRP and then do schedule release

for knowing the correction percentage , we wanted to know total how many parst in the plant underwent MRP and out of them how many are corrected

how many are corrected we are getting , no issue

our issue is for doing a report how to get the no.of part numbers underwent MRP on a given MRP date ?

out put we can see in MD06 , but to do calculatiosn and all in a report

which tables and fields we have to use to get the no,of part numbers underwent MRP on a given MRP date ?

when i try to explore all are structures and unable to get data from them

we wanted some quiery or ready to do some report to get the no.of parts underwent MRP ,

once next MRP runs MD06 will not given the details of previous MRP

how to go about ?

we need to have no .of parts underwent MRP and store it for analysis

please advice

even when i put trace for MD01 or MD02 through ST05 i am getting a huge list and unable to conclude which table it stores

waiting for earliest reply

regards,

madhu kiran.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please note that in the table MDKP, yiu will get the entries for all the materials for which MRP is carried out for a given date

Enter the MRP date and excute...you will get the materials number and plant and other statistics which may be of your intrest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend ,

thanks for your inputs

but what is happening is its storing data related to current MRP run

once MRP runs i think it will overwrite this table with current MRP data

for analysis purpose if we wanted to have details for earlier MRP run , how many parst underwent MRP on suppose 01.07.2008 etc... is it possible ?

shall we store MRp out put to any Z table ?

please provide inputs

regards,

Madhu Kiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I donot think it is possible in std, what you can do is as sson as you run MRP...make sure that a back ground job will run and take the data from MDKP and keep it in a Z table.

pl come back if required

Answers (0)