Not able to pull data using Function Module datasource
I have created a custom function module in the CRM system and used that to create a FM datasource to pull data into BW.
When I checked the datasource in RSA3, the output of the FM seems to run as a loop.
As i change the number of dat packets to display , the data keeps changing. But there are only 7 records effective for the output.
The same 7 records are displayed again in other data packets.
Since this loop is running in the datasource i am not able to pull the data in BW.
Please suggest me a solution. lEt me know if you nedd more information on this case.
Edited by: Arun Kumar Karnan on Sep 11, 2008 2:01 PM