Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where the data is appending in BKPF &BSEG statement in the program'RFBIBL00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am using the program RFBIBL00 to append the data from flat file to sap. But I would like to change some value according to my requirement before appending. But I am unable to find the statements where the data is appending into BKPF and BSEG.

Please help me for this ?

Regards

Srini.N

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which data you want to modify. The Posting of the data to the DB tables BKPF and BSEG is happening in another program RFBIBL01 which is called through this program RFBIBL00.

Search for SUBMIT RFBIBL01 and you can see what are the values you can pass and if its not there then you need to find in program RFBIBL01

Cheers,

Kothand

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am unable to see the statement like append bseg. or append bkpf. Please give some clarity expalnation of where the data is appending(exact statement).

Regards

srini.N

0 Kudos

I think you have misread the concept of the RFBIBL00.

It will not directly INSERT / MODIFY BKPF or BSEG table. It will create a Call transaction or Session method as per the inputs you have provided. If it has created a Session than you have to run it through tcode SM35.

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes