cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OBB8 Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to provide OBB8(Define payment terms) transaction code authorization to my end user.But I am not able to give it as it is showing that client ....has non modifiable status.

Kindly guide how to solve this.Please note that this T.Code is there both in SPRO settings and also in SAP Menu.

Regards

Somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Consult your Basis-Admin. He will either include this T. Code in to any existing Role (as per your guidance) in to User-Profile (Via SU01)

Or, He will Create a new Role (via PFCG) and assign the same in to User-Profile.

Best Regards,

Ami

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to create any entry in OBB8 transaction.Its saying that the client is non modifiable.Is it possible to make this transaction only for a particular user having create and change option.

Regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because your Production-Client has been configured in such a way. You have to create your requirement on to Development-Client, test it on to Quality-Client and if you find everything ok then transport it from Development to Production.

If you want to create directly, to have to have consult with your Basis-Admin.

He will open the Production-Client (via SCC4 - not advisable) and you may directly Create - Terms of Payments (OBB8).

But, this will reduce the Client-Security, because Client will become open for all kinds of Modifications/ Updations.

So, Use: SCC4, when its very much reqd. or changes are not getting copied via Transport-Request.

Best Regards,

Amit.

Note: Don't forget to Close the Client (via SCC4), once work done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi somnath

check out in t-code -- PFCG and give the t-code authorization to that user and re-assign the same profile in SU01 to that user.

if u dont have access to this then u have to contact ur Basis consultant