cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.csv file downloaded from Info View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am in the Process of migration from 6.5 to xir2,Currently i a facing a situation that when i download the report in the excel file the date format is fine when I download the report inthe .csv file the date columns are added with hh:mm:oo(Timestamp) for the report.Kindly help me how to sort tis issue .

Expecting your help as a bug has been raised for this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you getting this issue in BO6.5:

This issue is a known issue and has been fixed. You can install either Monthly Hot Fix 14 or Monthly Hot Fix 15 on your Business Objects 6.5 SP2 deployment. You can download these monthly hot fixes from ESD site.

Please go through the ReadMe Files carefully before installing the fix and perform this operation first on a test environment.

Should you have any queries/concerns please let me know and I shall be more than glad to assist you.

Regards,

Deepti Bajpai

Former Member
0 Kudos

The csv fetches the data from the the data provider. So any formating applied at the report level does not persists with csv.

Hence if you hace specified a particlar date format at the report level hence it sould not be reflected in csv.

So to confirm this:

Check the Objects format of the particular date object under Universe.

Also see the format of the List of Values of this Object.

If LOVs display the timestamp then I think the csv will also display the date in the same format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To further investigate on this issue, please provide me with the following information:

1) is it a Full Client report or Web Intelligence report?

2) Exact version of Business Objects?

3) Please specify what date format do you want?

4) Is this problem related to a single report or multiple reports?

5) Are yo ufacing this issue in BO6.5 or in BOXIR2?

If you have any further queries, please feel free to contact me and I will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Deepti Bajpai