cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECM (CC01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Suppose I want to change DIR # 1001 using ECM. At present It is in Released stage and Version 00.

I went ahead and created new version 01 which has "Create" status.

I went to CC01 and created change no. # 1234; assign above doc. as object.

After this I went to CV02N and using this Change number I have changed DIR and bring it to Released status. At this point system will assign the Revision to this DIR. As I have not assigned Revision for Version 00, system will assign Revision R1 to it for Version 01. Logically I want Revision R2 for version 01.

I can change this by going to t-code CC15 but I can change it any number of times. I want facility in which system should give pop-up to me for selection of Revision when I am releasing DIR using ECM. Is it possible?

Is it logical to have revision for version 01 and not for version 00?

Now I have used change no. # 1234 for changing DIR # 1001. How can I stop other for not using this change number? Shall I go ahead and make it Inactive or is there any other method to handle this?

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Logically I want Revision R2 for version 01.-

Please set the IMG - ECM - Set Control Data - under Revision Level - check ext. revision level - that will allow to use your own revision level to DIR.

Is it logical to have revision for version 01 and not for version 00? - Yes

Now I have used change no. # 1234 for changing DIR # 1001. How can I stop other for not using this change number? Shall I go ahead and make it Inactive or is there any other method to handle this? - Use change master profile to control it.

Anirudh,

Sandeep - Please award if useful.

Answers (0)