cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Per UOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Most of our sale items are nut and bolt screw,So we normally fix the price for 100 items

For ex,

Sale order qty = 1000 No's

Rate = 50 Rs

Per UOM = 100 No's

Total = (Qty/Per UOM)*Rate

the rate is for every 100 items so,qty is 1000 means 1000/100=10.

So,total comes like 10*50

But in B1 total calculated like Qty*unitprice.

So how can i handle

help me out

Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i enabled the base unit tick mark in form settings table format.but it doesnt appear in document even i disable all other field.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you check both Visible and Active......

If you have checked both of them then you should be able to see.....

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Base units not available in table format,but available in row format.

i enable both visible and active in row format(base units)

it doesn't come

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

U R right but in some cases if am posting document for only 50 items that time it reduce 5000 item from inventry

its wrong,how can i handle

Regards,

Guru

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case you would set the Base Units to YES. Please click on Form Setting from the marketing document and enable the Base Units column. Change the Base Units to YES and this way when you type 50 it is taken as 50 and not converted as 50 x 100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suda am going to maintain the inventory for each item.

but when am doing delivery just want to fix the price for each 100 item not for single item

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case you should use Items per Sales Unit

Set it to 100 (as in your example)

So when you enter quantity of 1 in your Sales Order, it actuall means 100 so you enter 10 for a 1000 pieces and when you enter 50 in the price it will be multiples by 10 = 500

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guru,

How do you Inventory these items. Do you track them as eaches or packs of 100. This would determine the way you would set them.

If you are only tracking them in packs of 100 each. then you would use

Packaging UoM (Sales)

Quantity per Packaging UoM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

You can use the Sales UOM (if not already doing this) to set the pack size (UOM name & qty) and use this in Sales documents. The usual practice is to set the item's UOM as singles and the Sales UOM as the pack size. In the Sales Document you can then select the column "Base Units". When set to Yes, this will allow you to sell in singles and when set to No it will sell pack sizes, for example 10 x 100 = 1000 singles. In this case the price for the singles which will also be in the price list will be multiplied by 10 to give the price for the pack.

In other words the pricing in SAP Business One is for the lowest unit of measure (singles or eaches) and not the pack size. Pack size is calculated by price x Sales UOM Qty in Sales Documents.

Hope this helps

Kind regards

Peter Juby