cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Clients

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on File --> XI ---> IDOC

This Scenario has been tested and working fine in Dev and QA region for a Single Client.

Now the Business requested one more client in QA. To fulfill this request, I have created a new Business System & created the new Configuration Scenario. And Referring the Repository objects, in my new configuration Scenario.

Created two IDOC Receivers, one pointing to QR-Clinet-11 and the next one pointing to Qr-Client-22.

We couldnot succeed with the new client. We have Created the separate ports for QR-Client-11 and QR-Client-22 and corresponding RFC Destinations and Ports were built.

When we try to send the File to the new R/3 client, the IE picks up the file,and Builds the IDOCS properly and when it try to send it to the new client on the R/3 side it fumbles . The status on the left hand side of the Message monitor shows the black Flag, but when we scroll to the right , under the outbound status we see a RED FLAG with the message "message has Error Status on Outbound Side" ( When we work for the First client with the same datafile it works )

We are in SP14.

Any help, would be appreicated.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know what was the solution for this problem? I had the same problem now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you did not mention what the error was. Check your queues.

regards

Shravan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please assist me.