cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-Service outside the Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

Here we are going threw one new process As we are sending material out of plant towards vendor for some repairing & then he is sending the material back alongwith replaced parts.

Now the servicing charges are fixed of cost 350 INR per piece & he is charging service tax over it.

&

VAT over replaced parts & these parts are coming back to us

Plz suggest me how to map this scenario in single PO along with accountability of all components.

(We are scrapping these replaced parts afterwords)

Thanks in advance.........

Full marks will be given for correct process....& plz note we in realization

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

You can map this scenario by

1.Create the PO with one line item for service purchase - acct assignmnet category K & item category D & in the second line item with replaced spare parts as a normal purchase or you can also take Acct assignmnet category K for this line tem also & give some dummy cost center for consumption of this material.

2.Take separate tax codes for each line item.

2.Create the service entry sheet for the 1st line item & do the GR for the 2nd line tiem.

3.Do the LIV for the services performed for the 1st line item & do the LIV for the 2nd item also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also inform about the accountability for how to send this this material to vendor which is returnable any new mvt type need to customise,

It should be same as mvt 543 as in case of subcontract..Plz tell me the customisation..

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

1.What's your exact requirement?.

2. In service purchase, the service charges will goes to service expense account.

3.In case of Subcontracting, the charges will add to the material acct itself.

4.Give your requirement in details.

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer following process;

Service Process Cycle: -

1. ME21N - Create Service PO (With Item Category D and Account Assignment Category K ) for Services, maintain Tax Code of Service Tax for this line item. And in the same PO, maintain another line with material received with VAT Tax Code.

2. ML81N - Create Service Entry Sheet w.r.t. Service PO for the 1st line item. And do GR for the second line item in MIGO.

3. MIRO - LIV for Service Charges w.r.t. Service PO or Service Entry Sheet and for the Materials received from Vendor.

For Service Process, refer following link;

[SAP External Service Management|http://www.sap123.com/showthread.php?t=52]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also inform about the accountability for how to send this this material to vendor which is returnable any new mvt type need to customise,

It should be same as mvt 543 as in case of subcontract..Plz tell me the customisation..