Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR for each characteristic

mshaan_blr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

RIght now we are using DMR at the Lot level in the Inps plan header and we want to use different DMR for each characteristic.

How do we go about it.

Thanks for your reponse

SM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SM, Following settings to be done, - Inspection plan Header level: set the "Dynamic mod. level" at Char. Level" - Now reach up to Characteristic Over View screen for the same inspection plan. - Select the MIC and click on the sample button. - Now set the "DynMod. as for char." & "Modification rule" as per the requirement at each MIC level. Regards, Shyamal

mshaan_blr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for you reply.Can you please explain the last point ''Now set the "DynMod. as for char." & "Modification rule" as per the requirement at each MIC level.'' as when i select the MIC and click sample button i go to the field to enter sampling procedure.

Thanks in advance.

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

All of first let me know whether, have you completed the header level settings? Because if you have not set the "Dynamic mod. level" at header level it appear at MIC level. And to use the DMR you must have to use the sampling procedure so it will ask you for the sampling procedure is very obvious. Now let me explain it by other way, If you will not set the header level Dynamic mod. level as i have instructed, it will furnished only, three fields such, "Sampling Procedure", "Sample unit of meas", & "Base sample quantity" But if the header level "Dynamic mod. level" is set at "Char. Level" you will see some more fields apart from "Sampling Procedure", "Sample unit of meas", & "Base sample quantity" when you click on the "SAMPLE" tab for the MIC line item. Where::::::::: "DynMod. as for char.:- it is to be set if Characteristic (in Plan) whose Q-Level Will Be Copied i.e. If you specify the number of another characteristic belonging to the same operation in this field, the system uses the dynamic modification rule and quality level associated with this leading characteristic to carry out the dynamic modification. The system does not maintain a separate quality level for the dependent characteristic. Modification rule:- Here you have to maintain the desire DMR, that you wish to attach to the MIC. Regards, Shyamal

mshaan_blr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Thanks for you clarification.I have done all the steps what is mentioned in detail and even changed diff MIC and diff Sampling procedure but still i get the three fields such, "Sampling Procedure", "Sample unit of meas", & "Base sample quantity"

Is there some other setting which needs to be done or something related to MIC and Sampling Procedure ?

Thanks in advance.

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

See whether you get the other fields or not related to DMR but these three fields will come and you need to maintain the vlues for them also.

Regards,

Shyamal

mshaan_blr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you Shyamal for you inputs.

Regards

SM

Answers (0)