Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax classification change in XD02 (/XD01)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I've created a abap program (bdc) that creates new customers for a new Company Code based on existing customers in another Company Code. A Excel file is used for mapping Sales org data between new and old CC.

Now I have to change Tax classification (in Billing Documents tab in Sales Area Data) for some countries.

Data are stored in table KNVI but I don't see key for Sales area here (only customernno). Looking at different sales area they have different values/table entries in XD03. Am I missing a mapping table here?

And I can't see how BDC could be used here since a dynamic table is used in screen.

Anyone know what to do?

Regards,

Allan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Wolfgang.

A very good explanation on how to get/identify data

But does anyone know how this could be updated on customers? Is bdc a good solution? Probably a bit hard to create dynamic update of this if there are more land than one page in window.

Regards,

Allan Finden

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Allan,

keys in KNVI are customer no.,depature country and tax categorie. Departure Country is linked via sales organization and the company code of this sales organization (TVKO-BUKRS) to the land of the company code (T001-LAND1).

To make this still a bit more complicated, in addition there are the lands of the plants related sales org. code selected ( Table TVKWZ -> T001W).

To all these lands (may be more than one to a single customer) are tax-categories selected.

Best you look it up yourself; it's in a form "XKNVI_AUFBAUEN" in SAPMF02D (include MF02DFX0).

Regards

Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Wolfgang.

A very good explanation on how to get/identify data

But does anyone know how this could be updated on customers? Is bdc a good solution? Probably a bit hard to create dynamic update of this if there are more land than one page in window.

Regards,

Allan Finden

0 Kudos

Hello Allan,

you could just built yourself a dataset which is

formated in the RFBIDE00-Format. RFBIDE00 is the standard program used for creating customer data from external sources.

And ( i think) it's too possible to use that one behind an LSMW.

Regards Wolfgang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you again Wolfgang.

I tested with a file created in SXDA_TOOLS and it works

Regards,

Allan Finden