cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW Problem ---->Goods Receipt and Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Owen Slater and Suda

Your reply helped me a lot in loading in linking the GR with PO via DTW.But still i m having a small problem.

In Document_Lines of Purchase Order and Purchase Delivery Notes i specifed two Taxcode as "Exempt" and "VAT@4" under the column "Taxcode" and initially loaded the purchase order,the tax code get added correctly to the purchase order and when i tried to load the GR for the same line item with same tax code,the tax code is not getting added to the GR line item and the tax amount get deducted in the GR.

For more information:

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Nov 7, 2008 1:23 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u post ur reply clearly ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Purchase Order will only allow one warehouse. That is why your first DTW could not be done.

Change them to only one warehouse and try again. If you need two warehouses, you have to create two PO. Otherwise, system will create two new sub-PO when you do it manually.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gordon,

I would not Agree with your statement. A PO can have different warehouses.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried it. Please try in your test environment. If you can, then that must be version related.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gordon,

Agreed.

Thats why I prefer to avoid making generalized statements about what will work and what will not...unless you have tested this exactly on the same version and patch level.

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes..... When the same godown are specified in the PO Document_Lines its getting loaded properly.

Also one more thing ,what ever the godown name specified in the PO Document_Lines the same godown name should be specified in the GR Document_Lines,if not mentioned also the GR getting loaded (thru DTW) but the tax code is not displaying in the GR Line item(when it is browsed thru SAP B1 GUI) instead the tax amount get displayed as discounted amount

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Poongundran

It is a bit difficult to interpret your statements. Please remember to enter 0 for discount column in the Document lines and Header.

Were you able to change the template as per my suggestion in the previous reply?

It would help to know what you have got filled in your templates?

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Purchase Order Documents

Recordkey  Cardcode  DiscountPercent  DocDate   DocDueDate  DocNum  DocTotal 

1         AA01        0 	      20080912   20080912     1        

oPurchaseOrder:Document_Lines

Recordkey  LineNum AccountCode DiscountPercent	ItemCode  Linetotal  Price  Quantity  Taxcode   WarehouseCode
Recordkey  LineNum AccountCode DiscountPercent	ItemCode  Linetotal  Price  Quantity  Taxcode   WarehouseCode

1                1211005        0     	 ITM01                850     45        VAT@4     Godown1

1                1211005        0		 ITM02                750     55        VAT@4     Godown1

As per your suggestion i left the "DocTotal" column of PO --- Document and "Line Total" and "Line Num" column of PO ---Document_Lines as blank and also the Discount column is assigned to 0 and this get imported correctly.

oPurchaseDeliveryNotes:Documents

1         AA01        0 	      20080912   20080912     1        

oPurchaseDeliveryNotes:Document_Lines

Recordkey  LineNum AccountCode  BaseEntry  BaseLine  BaseType  DiscountPercent	 ItemCode  Linetotal  Price  Quantity   Taxcode   WarehouseCode
Recordkey  LineNum AccountCode  BaseEntry  BaseLIne  BaseType  DiscountPercent	 ItemCode  Linetotal  Price  Quantity   Taxcode   WarehouseCode

1                1211005        1          0     	22           0              

1                1211005        1          1		22           0              

When it is imported like this ,it get imported successfully.

But when i change the WarehouseCode or give new WarehouseCode in oPurchaseDeliveryNotes ---> Document_Lines

like this

oPurchaseDeliveryNotes:Document_Lines

Recordkey  LineNum AccountCode  BaseEntry  BaseLine  BaseType  DiscountPercent	 ItemCode  Linetotal  Price  Quantity   Taxcode   WarehouseCode
Recordkey  LineNum AccountCode  BaseEntry  BaseLIne  BaseType  DiscountPercent	 ItemCode  Linetotal  Price  Quantity   Taxcode   WarehouseCode

1                1211005        1          0     	22           0                                                                Godown1

1                1211005        1          1		22           0                                                                Godown2

1)Here i m chaging the Warehousecode of ITM02 to Godown 2,its getting imported successfully.But when this imported record is viewed in Purchasing - A/P -

>Goods Receipt PO of SAP B1 GUI , the matrix (GR_DocumentLines) does not have the taxcode i.e the TaxCode column is left empty.

2)Also even when the taxcode is specified under the oPurchaseDeliveryNotes_DocumentLines and importing the same problem occurs ,the matrix (GR_DocumentLines) does not have the taxcode i.e the TaxCode column is left empty when it is viewed through SAP B1 GUI.

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Dec 9, 2008 5:10 PM

Edited by: Rui Pereira on Apr 28, 2009 12:18 PM

Edited by: Paulo Calado on Jun 18, 2009 5:20 PM

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you do not need to fill the TaxCode on the GRPO as you are linking it to the PO and everything from the PO would get copied over because of this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.oPurchaseOrder ->Document_line

oPurchaseOrder:Document

Recordkey  Cardcode  DocDate   DocDueDate  DocNum  DocTotal 
Recordkey  Cardcode  DocDate   DocDueDate  DocNum  DocTotal

1         AA01    20080912   20080912     1        81090

oPurchaseOrder:Document_Lines

Recordkey  LineNum AccountCode ItemCode  Linetotal  Price  Quantity  Taxcode   WarehouseCode
Recordkey  LineNum AccountCode ItemCode  Linetotal  Price  Quantity  Taxcode   WarehouseCode

1          0     1211005     ITM01     38250      850     45        VAT@4     Godown1

1          1     1211005     ITM02     41250      750     55        VAT@4     Godown2

Note Godown1 and Godown2 are user specified godown

when i tried to load this in the DTW i m getting the error message as

cannot retrieve tax information Application-defined or object-defined error oPurchaseOrders

2.If i m not specifying the warehouse code in the oPurchaseOrder Document_Lines (leaving it empty)

1          0     1211005     ITM01     38250      850     45        VAT@4     

1          1     1211005     ITM02     41250      750     55        VAT@4   

and when i am loading with this set mean the purchase order get loaded correctly assigning the warehouse -

> 01

Please give me the solution.

Edited by: Poongundran Muthusamy on Sep 12, 2008 1:43 PM

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are Godown1 and Godown2 defined in your system as Warehouses.

In the Documents template,

DocTotal to be left blank

Document_Lines:

The LineNum column should be blank, LineTotal is calculated by the system and should also be left blank

Is VAT@4 valid TaxCodes