PR release strategy with classification issue
I have configured PR release strategy with classification at header level with taking the follwing characteristic :
Total value of requisition for over all release procedure (CEBAN- GFWRT)
Problem is that when i Create PR release strategy not gets triggred and there is no error showing when i check release strategy in IMG.
Kindly let me know how to resolve ???
Please Check the Release Procedure Configuration once Correctly.
1. Create a Charectaricstic with CT04 for the fields to which you want to put subject to release.
For eg: Plant & Purchase Group
Create a Charectaristic like PR_Plant
Create a Charectaristic like PR_Purgrp
Just give the Table Name & Field name in Additional data tab.
In the above case
CEBAN - WERKS
CEBAN - EKGRP & Save.
2. Create a Class with CL02 like PR_Class with class type 032. and give the Charectaristics whatever you created & Save.
3. Create a Release group like PR and mention the class which you created & Save.
Plz note for Pr Release object will be 1 & for po 2.
Check the Overall item rel Button if you want to release the document once instead of Item wise.
4. Create Release codes like Purchase Requisitoner, Purchase Head, Purchase Manager & Save.
5. Edit the Release Indicators if you want & save. (Optional)
6. Create a new Release Strategy give Release grp in your case its PR and release strategy (you can give anything like Ps) give all the release codes and save First.
7. Mark the Release Prerequisites as you like.
8. Edit the Release Status and set the Release codes as u wish.
9. Select the Release Classification Button and give the Charectaristics Values there in your case (Plant names / Purchase Grp) and Save.
10. Check the Release simulation once whether its woking correctly or not.
Or check by creating one Pr document.
Hope this will help you to Configure the Release Strategy.