Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Authorization Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Would like to ask for help regarding a problem I have on authorization for HCM:

*Scenario:*

"HR Person A" should be able to view data of employees whose Employee Subgroup is "RF" (Rank & File), but should NOT be able to view data of employees whose employee subgroup is NOT "RF" (Rank & File).

When I test the authorization I did, these are the results:

a. Personnel Number 1 -- has employee subgroup "RF" --> result: HR Person A is able to view data (correct)

b. Personnel Number 2 -- has employee subgroup "C1" --> result: HR Person A is not able to view data (correct)

c. Personnel Number 3 -- has employee subgroup "RF" before but is now promoted to employee subgroup "C1" ---> result: HR Person A could still view the data even if the current employee subgroup of Personnel Number 3 is already "C1" and not "RF"; HR Person A should not be able to view the data because the employee is now a "C1" employee not a "RF" anymore.

Would appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to find the specific role , which has Auth for "CF" . After that look for that role assign to user "A" and take it out from user u201CAu201D profile (su01) and just assign him the auth to view "C1" . In order to run different reports for Auth/roles/users. You can look at t-code SUIM ( very powerful code from Security stands point )

Good Luck!

^Saquib